Investment Castings for Logging Equipment
Milwaukee Precision Casting, Inc. produces a wide array of standard and customized investment casting solutions for the logging industry, including forestry equipment castings, heavy equipment castings, and off-highway machinery castings.
Rugged environments are a hallmark of the logging industry and strength and fit of castings are critical to ensure safety, durability, and reliability. At Milwaukee Precision Casting, Inc. we produce high-quality, high-performance castings that help ensure your equipment will stay up and running in the harshest of conditions.
Our state-of-the-art casting process, including robotic technology, enables us to produce parts with minimal machining. If your equipment or machinery requires custom parts we can work alongside your engineers to develop the perfect fit.
Standard & Custom Applications
The standard components we produce for logging industry machinery and equipment include:
- Alternator belts
- Belt tensioners
- Guage bit bodies
- Saw teeth for trailers, bunchers, chippers
We can also produce customized castings to your specifications, and, if you have a new or unique casting need, we can work with your engineering teams to produce and test prototypes.
Why Choose Milwaukee Precision Casting, Inc.?
When you partner with us for logging industry castings, you can count on quality parts, at competitive prices, with flexible and customizable designs, delivered on time. We pride ourselves on our:
- Exceptionally smooth finish on castings
- Casting accuracy of ± .005 per inch or better (capabilities of ±.003 when required)
- Production of large parts (35-40 pounds) and small or miniature detailed parts (1/10 ounce or less)
- Robotic molding system, adding strength in molds
- High or low quantity production
- Flexible, customizable design options
- Prototype production capabilities for testing new or unique components
- Competitive pricing structure
- Short project lead times and on-time shipping
- Expert engineering and design assistance
- Personalized, one-on-one customer service with fast response times for inquiries
- ISO 9001:2015 certification, demonstrating our commitment to quality management
- AMS 2175 compliance for classification and inspection of metal castings