Investment Castings for the Meat Processing Industry
Milwaukee Precision Casting, Inc. produces a wide array of standard and customized investment casting products for meat processing equipment, including meat grinder parts and special attachments for machinery.
With the strict sanitation requirements for food handling equipment, it’s critical that the parts for your meat processing system have a smooth, high-quality surface finish and that each part is made with the right materials to remain sharp and prevent rust and corrosion. Our wide range of alloys ensures the proper material for your equipment, and our state-of-the-art production technology ensures an exceptionally smooth finish on all castings.
No matter how large or small the part you need, we have the experience to produce it, in small or large quantities. If your application requires customized parts, we can work alongside your engineers to develop dependable custom solutions.
Standard & Custom Applications
The standard components we produce for meat processing applications include:
- Grinder knives
- Grinder plates
- Sausage stuffing plates
- Retainer rings
- Special attachments for meat choppers, meat grinders, sausage stuffers and sausage mixers
We can also produce customized castings to your specifications, and, if you have a new or unique casting need, we can work with your engineering teams to produce and test prototypes.
Why Choose Milwaukee Precision Casting, Inc.?
When you partner with us for meat processing industry castings, you can count on quality parts, at competitive prices, with flexible and customizable designs, delivered on time. We pride ourselves on our:
- Exceptionally smooth finish on castings
- Casting accuracy of ± .005 per inch or better (capabilities of ±.003 when required)
- Production of large parts (35-40 pounds) and small or miniature detailed parts (1/10 ounce or less)
- Robotic molding system, adding strength in molds
- High or low quantity production
- Flexible, customizable design options
- Prototype production capabilities for testing new or unique components
- Competitive pricing structure
- Short project lead times and on-time shipping
- Expert engineering and design assistance
- Personalized, one-on-one customer service with fast response times for inquiries
- ISO 9001:2015 certification, demonstrating our commitment to quality management
- AMS 2175 compliance for classification and inspection of metal castings