Investment castings used in medical-related applications require the highest degree of quality, cleanliness and surface finish. Milwaukee Precision Casting, Inc. knows that equipment in the medical industry contains powerful magnets and the environment must be non-magnetic, so we have the capabilities of producing 100% non-magnetic 300 series investment castings to meet this criterion.
We accomplish this cutting edge technology by tightly controlling chemistries by the use of in-house spectrographic analysis.
Medical Component Investment Castings
Milwaukee Precision Casting accomplishes this and produces stainless steel castings used in many medical applications such as:
- MRI equipment
- X-ray equipment
- Blood testing analysis machines
See how we created a cost-effective solution for our customer in the medical industry.
Why Choose Milwaukee Precision Casting, Inc.?
Look to Milwaukee Precision Casting, Inc. to offer a more cost-effective solution to your medical component requirements. When you partner with us, you can count on quality parts with flexible and customizable designs that are delivered on time. We pride ourselves on our:
- Exceptionally smooth finish on castings
- Casting accuracy of ± .005 per inch or better (capabilities of ±.003 when required)
- Production of large parts (35-40 pounds) and small or miniature detailed parts (1/10 ounce or less)
- Robotic molding system, adding strength in molds
- High or low quantity production
- Flexible, customizable design options
- Prototype production capabilities for testing new or unique components
- Competitive pricing structure
- Short project lead times and on-time shipping
- Expert engineering and design assistance
- Personalized, one-on-one customer service with fast response times for inquiries
- ISO 9001:2015 certification, demonstrating our commitment to quality management
- AMS 2175 compliance for classification and inspection of metal castings