Investment Castings for the Utilities Industry
Milwaukee Precision Casting, Inc. produces a wide array of standard and customized power generation investment castings for the utilities industry.
Whether a power generation system is based on coal, petroleum, natural gas, solar thermal energy, geothermal energy, or nuclear energy, harsh conditions demand that all components are strong and durable enough to withstand heat, moisture, and corrosion, as well as ensure worker safety.
Our state-of-the-art casting process, including robotic technology, and our wide variety of alloys enables us to produce highly complex designs with the material that’s right for your application. If your application requires customizations or modifications to existing components, we can work alongside your engineers to develop dependable solutions.
Standard & Custom Applications
The standard castings we produce for utilities applications include:
- Trailer accessories
- Auger teeth
- Rock ripper shank plates
- Butterfly valves
- Meter housings
- Insertion valves
- Water main plug stop valves
- Heavy-duty valves
- Backflow preventer valves
- Gas regulators
- Backwater valves
- Flow control valves
We can also produce customized castings to your specifications, and, if you have a new or unique casting need, we can work with your engineering teams to produce and test prototypes.
Why Choose Milwaukee Precision Casting, Inc.?
When you partner with us for utilities industry castings, you can count on quality parts, at competitive prices, with flexible and customizable designs, delivered on time. We pride ourselves on our:
- Exceptionally smooth finish on castings
- Casting accuracy of ± .005 per inch or better (capabilities of ±.003 when required)
- Production of large parts (35-40 pounds) and small or miniature detailed parts (1/10 ounce or less)
- Robotic molding system, adding strength in molds
- High or low quantity production
- Flexible, customizable design options
- Prototype production capabilities for testing new or unique components
- Competitive pricing structure
- Short project lead times and on-time shipping
- Expert engineering and design assistance
- Personalized, one-on-one customer service with fast response times for inquiries
- ISO 9001:2015 certification, demonstrating our commitment to quality management
- AMS 2175 compliance for classification and inspection of metal castings