Investment Casting Benefits
Looking for a way to reduce your costs and increase your productivity?
Investment casting from Milwaukee Precision Casting, Inc. is a great way to save money and increase your production. Why is investment casting a great choice? First, investment casting is usually more affordable than weldments, fabrications, and machined components. It is not uncommon to save up to 50% of your production costs by partnering with Milwaukee Precision Casting, Inc.
Investment casting does more than just reduce costs - it also provides you with tremendous design flexibility. By choosing investment casting, you'll benefit from:
- Greater detail
- Reduced casting material and labor costs through "near net-shapes"
- Use of a variety of materials (nickel, cobalt base alloys, 300 and 400 series stainless steel, aluminum, carbon and high alloy steels).
- Tolerances of ±.005 per inch.
- Capability to use difficult internal configurations
- Reduced machining operations
Visit our investment casting process page to learn more about investment casting.