Waste Management Investment Castings
Investment Castings for Waste Management
Milwaukee Precision Casting, Inc. produces a wide array of standard and customized investment casting products for wastewater treatment equipment.
With environmental regulations becoming increasingly restrictive for waste management, ensuring the reliability and performance of all parts of a wastewater treatment system is becoming more critical than ever. Our customers trust us to produce investment castings that help them meet the stringent requirements for their applications.
Our state-of-the-art casting process, including robotic technology, enables us to produce larger parts with less machining required than many other companies’ products. If your wastewater application demands customizations or modifications to existing components, or if you’re converting parts from other processes, we can work alongside your engineers to develop dependable solutions.
Standard & Custom Applications
The standard components we produce for waste management applications include:
We can also produce customized castings to your specifications, and, if you have a new or unique casting need, we can work with your engineering teams to produce and test prototypes.
Why Choose Milwaukee Precision Casting, Inc.?
When you partner with us for waste management components, you can count on quality parts, at competitive prices, with flexible and customizable designs, delivered on time. We pride ourselves on our:
- Exceptionally smooth finish on castings
- Casting accuracy of ± .005 per inch or better (capabilities of ±.003 when required)
- Production of large parts (35-40 pounds) and small or miniature detailed parts (1/10 ounce or less)
- Robotic molding system, adding strength in molds
- High or low quantity production
- Flexible, customizable design options
- Prototype production capabilities for testing new or unique components
- Competitive pricing structure
- Short project lead times and on-time shipping
- Expert engineering and design assistance
- Personalized, one-on-one customer service with fast response times for inquiries
- ISO 9001:2015 certification, demonstrating our commitment to quality management
- AMS 2175 compliance for classification and inspection of metal castings